About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dawn Jaro's makeup/my attempt to do her look lol

I found Dawn Jaro on myspace like a long time ago. Kinda like how I found Jessica Burciaga's page. I always loved her skin complexion. She's a natural beauty too.  I believe she's filipino & latina.

Some pics from her FB.
















































































































I really like how bright her undereyes are. & her blush looks natural. Sometime she uses a light pink one which I can probably try with NARS Super Orgasm.



-----------


















































I used Smut all over the eyelids
BE Well Rested under the eyes
PF Happy Booster Powder in Translucent for Highlighting
MAC Bronze for Contouring
MAC Cubic blush
Rimmels Spotlight Beige lipstick mixed with Wet N Wild Just Peachy lipstick


then I tried again the other day. Used the same thing but just mulch & embark on the eyes.






































BTW MAVS won & Spurs lost that same day mu haha. Triple D Stand up!!





Obviously failed haha. But I tried. I just don't know what she uses.


Her twitter is twitter.com/DawnJaro if you wanna follow her.

19 comments:

Jenny52experience said...

seriously you ARE the definition of a MILF!

so gorgeous!

DoodleDollyx said...

so gorgeuous hun!! you way much more prettier than the girl in the pic!!! :p

Charlene said...

Aww your son is hella cute :)

Donna said...

i love the jaro sisters theyre so gorgeous!! and i agree with jenny.. your a milf! <3

stilettolover91 said...

She's beautiful and so are you <3

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

ethereal captures said...

thank you for introducing me to her. your inspired look is phenomenal!

www.elleovely.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

i love your makeup babe! you look soo hott!! love your cheecks i loved also what you wore to our meet up! what were you wearing on your eyes?

April said...

You look just like her--gorgeous!!!

littler mermaid said...

I love her! But more of Justene though, typically lol. But they're like filipina and p.rican, its gorgeous, and theyre makeup is usually natural w a pop, a good look on anybody :) It looks great!

TheLipJunkie said...

The outcome still came out beautiful! You're gorgeous, girl.

Jessica Dee said...

you look great ;) your son is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

I found her through myspace back then too I think lol. You did a good job with her look, you are gawwwgeous. Your son is a cutie pie too, must've got it from his momma hehe.

To answer your Q: YES, I applied MAC Margin with a light hand b/c if its applied too thick...it looks nast! Hope that helps, give it a try again =]

Dani said...

You did a great job! Haha totally not a failure. <3 Rimmels Spotlight Beige! I'm gonna be looking out for it when I go to Target! Lovely shadeeee

Naomi said...

You did it really good !

Btw, I'm your latest follower, visit my blog and follow me back if you like http://honeyblondelife.blogspot.com/

xoxo Naomi

Unknown said...

I don't think you failed! I wonder what products she uses!?

xx
http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com

Miss Tiff said...

You look gorgeous!! :)

I love the way you do your make up. xx

Anonymous said...

aww your little boy is super cute!! you look beautiful as always!
i think dawn use to have blogspot too awhile back, and i followed her too, but i dont really remember...yah shes super hot and i love the shape of her brows.

Lyricallyness said...

Lovely Blog darling. you look beautiful :)

Voe said...

You did a great job of this. I have similar colouring to you so I am defintily going to try this.

Thank you for posting this.

All the best,
Voe.
________________________________
http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com