About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
My very own beauty diary sharing my thoughts and reviews on makeup & all things beauty related.NC35/NC40 rec.

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Depotted some eyeshadows today.


^^hehe =).


I wished I would have known about just using the MAC Pro palettes before I bought POT form eyeshadows. Would've saved me a lot of $.

I didn't do it myself...my wonderful bf did =). We used the straightener method. The glue was kind of icky though. I figured out an easy fast way to get the glue off. Just pour a lil of alcohol onto a washcloth towel and move the eyeshadow pan around in circular motion until the glue comes off. It took forever using a q-tip LOL. My hand got tired and lazy...just ended up pouring some alcohol onto the towel and tadaa it worked.



-------------------
I cannot wait for the new Spring & Summer collections to launch =)

I think being a big MAC lover is a bit stressing...having to keep up with the collection and worrying about it being sold out or not.

Thanks to Temptalia.com for the preview of the launches. It's a good way of having an idea of what you may want to purchase for that collection. Gives you heads up on saving $. That way I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to buy anything if I'm broke. I should already have $ saved by the time it launches haha.


Looking forward to the Give Me Liberty Collection next Thursday =).

2 comments:

Lorraine (luhreyn) said...

I've kinda been thinking of depotting my eyeshadows too but idk i like em in the pot form but like you said it would save me some cash.. :) I tagged you for an award on my blog, check it out!

Musicalhouses said...

I think I'm one of the few weirdos who doesn't like depotting their shadows! I don't know why, but I just tend to use them more when they're in individual pots instead of palettes...LOL.